Are you ready to return to exercise safely and effectively post birth ?
This unique BRISBANE 8 week group fitness program will ensure you learn how to return to exercise safely and effectively after birth :
- Suitable from 6 weeks postpartum with medical clearance to exercise
- 45 min work out each week, for 8 weeks.
- Deep core rehab focus
- Functional resistance moves using pilates bands
- Specialised pelvic floor exercises that go way beyond just Kegels
- Restore your body and mind through movement, mindset and wellness
- Connect with new Mums with similar age babies
- Non crawling babies preferred
- Please note for safety reasons babies are not used in the workout but can be on the mat beside you, you are welcome to bring in your own toys and play-mat.
Sessions will be coached by
Fully certified and experienced Pregnancy + Postnatal Exercise Specialist.
This 8 week group fitness workshop is suitable from 6 week post birth with medical clearance.
Each 45 min weekly session will be held
from 9.30am Wednesday
From February 5th 2020 for 8 weeks
at Coorparoo Square Locals Lounge*
8 Week Term: $149 p/mum (babies free)
That's only $18 per session including bonus offers from the local Coorparoo Square retailers
Very limited spaces - Min 8 Max 10
No gym membership required
Register your interest NOW.
Your information is secure and will never be shared with anyone. We are 100% Fabulous 0% Spam !
*GROUP FITNESS SESSION TERMS :
ALL PARTICIPANTS MUST NOT HAVE ANY PRENATAL OR POSTPARTUM CONTRAINDICATIONS TO EXERCISE.
BODYFABULOUS MEDICAL CLEARANCE REGISTRATION FORM MUST BE COMPLETED PRIOR TO ATTENDING EACH SESSION BLOCK.
EACH WEEK OF THE BRISBANE PREGNANCY POSTPARTUM GROUP FITNESS PROGRAM WILL BUILD ON THE WEEK PRIOR
THEREFORE SESSIONS ARE PREPAID UPFRONT AND ARE NON -REFUNDABLE OR TRANSFERABLE TO DIFFERENT DATES.
SESSIONS RUN IN 8 WEEK BLOCKS AND WHEN THEY BECOME AVAILABLE YOU ARE WELCOME TO BOOK INTO THE NEXT BLOCK.
VENUE AND TIME ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE PENDING FINAL REGISTRATION NUMBERS.
Refunds only provided in the unfortunate situation of MEDICAL CONDITION - Dr's Letter must be provided.