DON'T MISS THE NEXT ROUND
Are you ready to get fit, strong and empowered for the challenges
of pregnancy, birth and motherhood ?
During this comprehensive FACE TO FACE workshop in Brisbane you will learn how to exercise safely and effectively in a small group coaching environment
- Total body workouts to build strength and endurance
- Enjoy fun & safe cardio exercises to improve fitness, without impacting your pelvic floor, lower back or hips.
- Functional resistance based training using weights and resistance bands
- Mat based clinical Pilates moves
- Interval training to suit your energy levels and lifestyle
- Specialised pelvic floor exercises that go way beyond just Kegels
- Birth prep movements to empower you for labour
- Core movements essential for a better postpartum recovery
- Access to unique online FITBALL workouts so you can continue what you learn at home
- Connect with other expecting mamas
...plus goodie bags, lucky door prizes and much more !
Fully certified and experienced
Pregnancy + Postnatal Exercise Specialist.
Limited to max 10
Jump on the waitlist above
and be the first to know when bookings open !
WHY SMALL GROUP COACHING ?
Have you been told "only do this in the first trimester and you must do this in this third trimester ?"
Truthbomb - it's outdated !
- Cookie cutter solutions don't work for pregnancy exercise as every day you wake up with a different body. In our small group coaching workshop, there is proven curriculum delivered, but the majority of the discussion between the participants is about the challenges they face right now so I can provide solutions and modifications relevant to these personal and current topics.
- A problem shared is a problem solved. Small group coaching is unique in its ability to build an immediate support network between me as your coach and the other participants – one that is trusting, encouraging, and confidence building. It is something that you will fall back on your entire motherhood journey
- Small group coaching is coaching not training ! I have been delivering pregnancy exercise programs and classes for over a decade, including on a larger scale when I owned a 7 venue fitness business. When you come to my small group pregnancy exercise workshop I don't just download a pre-written PowerPoint and pre-choreographed routine to you. Every attendee fills in a registration form and from that form and I personally design the workshop so that it is relevant to your pregnancy journey, challenges and goals. For example : if you are struggling with pelvic pain I will show you optimal movement strategies for your situation, plus support the rest of the group on how they can manage and avoid similar aches and pains.
- What I are provide are relevant and real solutions based on current evidence. This degree of personalisation and responsiveness is not possible for larger groups and generic fitness classes and you definitely won't find it if you are trying to DIY your own workouts.
- Ongoing support is included, as when you attend my pregnancy exercise workshop, for no additional cost you also get access to my online core foundations and unique fitball workouts - suitable for both your pregnancy and postnatal journey. When you dive into these, you will already know the moves, recognise the music plus fully understand what modifications or progressions suit you. This means you are more likely to take action and build consistency - which ultimately means results !
Plus you get ongoing access to me in our members only FaceBook Community so you can ask any questions if needed.
Are you ready an un-matched pregnancy exercise support journey...
Jump on the waitlist.
Enter your details above
so you will be the first to know when our workshop bookings open
GET ON THE WAITLIST
Your information is secure and will never be shared with anyone. We are 100% Fabulous 0% Spam !