This bliss ball recipe is a lovely festive fun treat for all the family.
My favourite homemade chia cacao protein bliss balls are simple dipped in white chocolate then topped with an organic sugarfree cranberry and our home grown mint leaves.
- 110 grams raw almonds
- 110 grams pitted dates
- 45 grams coconut oil
- 35 grams organic desiccated coconut
- 30 grams raw organic cacao powder
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- Melted white chocolate
- Sugar free cranberries
- fresh mint leaves
- Place almonds into thermomix or high speed blender – blend 20 seconds (speed 9 TM)
- Place all other ingredients (except toppings) into blender / bowl and whizz up for another 20 seconds (speed 9 TM)
- Roll into bite sized balls
- Dip into melted white chocolate
- Top with half sugar free cranberry and mint leaf
For a choc mint version – add 1 drop of doterra peppermint essential oil to the bliss ball mix when blending.
These bliss balls are a little bit naughty and very nice !
Santa will be getting a couple of these too when he visits 🎄
I would love to know if you make them. Connect with me in my Facebook Community #BFABSQUAD and share your recipe pics