For all those pregnant or postpartum mamas or anyBODY suffering with aches and pain including : SIJ, pelvic girdle pain, sciatica or back pain, grab yourself a massage ball or tennis ball then…
Follow my 2 minute video below
A simple and effective tips to relieve pregnancy + mama aches and pains
This method such a great way to release tension in your glutes, lower back and mid back muscles – hello breastfeeding pains !
Simply follow these steps with a physio ball or tennis ball :
- Pop it in the fleshy part of your glutes and stand up against the wall.
- Tight glutes are often related to lower back pain
- Soften through your knees
- Roll the ball around in all the tight and sore spots for 2-5 minutes and enjoy the relief
- Keep your eyes up on the horizon (avoid looking down as this only creates further neck tension)
- Can also be used for your shoulder blade area #myfavourite… feels fabulous when you gently roll around your scapula
Let me know if you try or how do you find relief from those Mama aches and pains ? Reach out to me in my Facebook Community called the #BFABSQUAD
P.S If you’d like more pain relief tips for pregnancy and motherhood, come and join us inside the BFABMETHOD membership for any trimester of pregnancy and any stage of motherhood.
You can find out more HERE . Grab a 7 Day Trial