Many of my safe and effective workouts and tips for pregnancy and postpartum are now available on YouTube.
Pregnancy and postpartum health and exercise is something I am incredibly passionate about; and I am on a mission to help as many women as possible enjoy safe and appropriate exercises, so they can feel their physical and emotional best during and after pregnancy.
I am a Certified Pre and Post Natal Trainer & Mama
As a Mama of 3 I understand how incredibly overwhelming it can be when you journey through pregnancy, birth, recovery and early motherhood. Your body not only goes through many changes but there also seems to be SO much advice and information via social media, Dr Google, friends and family.
I totally get it – that is why when I became pregnant, after 15 years in the Fitness Industry (and juggling a corporate career) I decided to become fully certified in pre and postnatal exercise. I was determined to all the right current facts and theories on pregnancy exercise so I embarked on comprehensive training with experienced Women’s Health Physios ! This made me feel empowered not only during my own 3 pregnancies and recovery but has also allowed me for over a decade to safely and effectively train 100’s of beautiful women.
YouTube Workouts – safe and effective
I have worked with many women who have a long history of meal plans, macro counting, structured training programs (including myself) that have left them feeling depleted and terrified about how they are going to maintain this “training regime” during and after pregnancy. I will be honest – you can’t and you shouldn’t. All that will happen is that you will become disconnected from what your body actually needs – which is a priority when growing a baby or recovering from birth.
What I have learned and what I offer is training for those who want to workout in a safe and functional way. And YES if you do this correctly you will still work up a sweat and get your endophins going.
It took me personally a while to get this… but the best thing is I now cherish exercise as a way to honor and deeply connect to my body rather than as a tool to change how it looks.
I will help you…
- Have a functional core so that your movements do not compromise your body. Grab my freebie Core training guide here.
- Strengthen your body effectively and efficiently in order to be able to workout with great results – just give me 10 – 15 minutes a day.
- Understand, activate, and strengthen your pelvic floor so that sneezing, running, jumping and coughing do not cause you to leak both during and after pregnancy.
- Learn exercises to prevent and close your diastasis recti / abdominal separation plus avoid and manage pelvic instablity / SIJ pain.
- Plus I have videos with tips strategies for your newborn’s first car ride, nutritional requirements, how to use a foam roller, safe stretching and much more !
Simply subscribe now to my YouTube Channel – Bodyfabulous Pregnancy Fitness
Moving your body is a beautiful form of self-care, and during and after pregnancy it is a fabulous opportunity to connect with it, rather than punish it. No matter what level of fitness you are, it can be done !
Join me for a 5 min workout right here (or above)where we go slow enough to focus on form, fast enough to get your heart rate up and feel the burn – all while cultivating strength and endurance for the challenges of pregnancy, birth, recovery and early motherhood